I feel an awfully lot like Seth looks in this picture. Sam's counselor at the mental hospital called today and the hopeful placement fell through. So, Sam is being released on Wednesday. Sadly, he is being released because there is no placement for him. No one wants to deal with the issues of my son. Not that I blame them. I don't either. I don't want to live with the day in and day out drama and hyper-vigilance that is required.
We are scrambling, working with another worker (from his previous placement) who has been so helpful, to find an appropriate placement. For now, as I have spent the evening on the phone and emailing...I feel about like Seth!
Although....I can say in the midst of my concern, my sweet friend Jackie has agreed to teach my class on Wednesday night (I am just not sure where I'll be). I love my sweet friends! I am truly blessed:)
Sorry to hear the placement fell through. I am praying for you and Sam. {{Hugs}}
ReplyDelete