The kids were outside playing hide and seek about twilight when Michael clothes-lined himself. I asked on what? He said the clothes line, then corrected to the neighbors dog line that runs along the edge of our properties. The goofy boy just tore his mouth up! I have yet to decide if his braces helped or did more damage? One of the brackets cut completely through his cheek. No broken anything, well not his jaw. He is not in pain (although it could be because his face is currently frozen). I think it's going to look pretty bad tomorrow:(
Friday, February 18, 2011
Bad bad luck!
The kids were outside playing hide and seek about twilight when Michael clothes-lined himself. I asked on what? He said the clothes line, then corrected to the neighbors dog line that runs along the edge of our properties. The goofy boy just tore his mouth up! I have yet to decide if his braces helped or did more damage? One of the brackets cut completely through his cheek. No broken anything, well not his jaw. He is not in pain (although it could be because his face is currently frozen). I think it's going to look pretty bad tomorrow:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment