Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Homecoming week:)



I refuse to post the ending of my "worst day"....cause it was bad.

I have decided I need to concentrate perhaps on the GOOD things!! I have some great kids. I do. I have to remind myself sometimes. I, like everyone, take the gift they are for granted sometimes. Yesterday was yucky, but in the midst of the yuck were huge shining moments of real clarity where I see my children. I had some go above and beyond helping and caring and doing. I appreciate them more than I say and more than I could ever say!

Today is Dress for Success day...


Rosie chose to wear maroon instead of wearing "a dress". My two freshmen are night and day girls. So very uniquely made by God!

Yesterday was Pajama Day. Jacob added to his pajamas and had to come home and change....boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment