Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Greek guy?

I talked to Caleb today, a couple of times, and he talked about his "what to do when he grows up" stuff. He is studying the Bible and is looking at Youth ministry (some ministry) after college. his dream job working for AP or the Christian Courier. He talked tonight about learning Greek. He has been downloading Greek "stuff"(that is from me because I'm not even smart enough to remember the things he said he downloaded). I asked him about 20 minutes into the conversation, "Are you going to be one of those crazy smart people I just nod at because I have no idea what you're saying?" He laughed and said, "maybe". I told him I would always be proud of him, even if I didn't know anything he said:)

Love my big kids....they always surprise me with their intellect and drive to be successful (the RIGHT successful) in life!!!

I'm not sure whhich alphabet he's learning? The first or second or third? It's all Greek to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment