
I loved Bo's church bulletin message from this week. I don't think he will mind me sharing it (as he did write it to share). He had this picture of his beautiful wife (our Chelsea in the middle) and two of his youth group girls....
His byline, which I LOVE, is "Straight from Bo’s Pew"...a very neat play on his last name Pugh!
We are gone to Challenge Youth Conference this weekend in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The theme for the weekend is “Challenge to Choose”. The idea behind the weekend is to focus on our choices and how they can shape us in both good and bad ways. There is a big problem that often arises when it comes to making choices. We sit down, begin to weigh the options, and both directions look like good. The key is to look at the REAL direction that our decisions will lead us. The first path often looks very appealing but is filled with problems down the road while the other path looks more difficult but offers so much more in the long run. Proverbs 14:12 says, ”There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.” With every choice you make, be sure that it’s not the path that “seems right” but the path that IS right.
Chelsea and Bo are so about the RIGHT WAY and I am so very proud of them both!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment