Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BIG kids...

I talk about my "BIG kids" and am usually just meaning they are BIG and mine. Last night I watched the emphasis change a little. I had some of my big KIDS being silly...big people acting like KIDS....I laughed and laughed.




I often wonder what this world would be like without plain old silliness? It wouldn't be silly:) And I sure would miss it!! Last night the boys (John, Jacob, Ryan B, and Preston) and one girl(Sarah) told some of the funniest stories, they said the funniest things, and laughed so very much! John, Ryan and Jacob spent a long time trying to maker their hair look bad. I would say they accomplished their goal..lol! I do believe these next two fall into a "face only a mother could love" category. BOYS! Glad I have a bunch of them!!



This is not a "silly" picture...this a a neat neat picture. I love to walk in my backdoor to have this funny guy tickling the ivories!! God sure blessed him with some pretty awesome talent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment