
I sat last night until way to late with Jacob and Preston watching silly "Epic Fail" video's and pictures. We laughed and they were silly. My personal favorite is this one....

It is so very true that we can KNOW some things are not going to work out well just by looking. A picture is indeed worth a thousand words. The Epic Fails pictures were motivated by a conversation with Jacob about him wanting to buy one of these.....

Seriously, the odds of life are not nearly as great when you slide onto the seat of that motorcyle. Now, I could have one of my guys argue that they are not racers. BAAAAHHAAAHAAAA! I know BOYS...if it can go fast? They will have to know "how fast"!
I think every single person alive has a motorcyle "I know someone who died" story. I do know that many people live and many people enjoy riding. I think I might have the same thoughts about any of my children driving a smart car. A smart car traveling beside an 18 wheeler? Kinda like Seth playing football in the NFL...EPIC FAIL....You know what Seth against Langston Walker would look like? Sethies 4'2" and 70 pounds slated against Walker, who is 6-8, 366? I don't even have to draw a picture.
So why do teenagers not see those Epic moments? They sure like making fun of everyone elses...but their own?
I agree with Ralph Waldo Emerson when he said:
“People only see what they are prepared to see.”
I really do agree with that...but! If you think you're going to buy a Suzuki gsxr 600? You better get glasses!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment