
"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times. "
(Rita Rudner)
I am ever so grateful for my "fall" with Scott Smotherman!! Love of my life and annual Valentine for the last 24 years:)
Time always flies. It really was just 24 years ago Scott and I were at the Stockyard in Nashville Tn for Valentines Day. We now have a child for just about every year of marriage:) I would say our "LOVE" has indeed multiplied!
Days like today are good days. These days remind of us of our priorities, and those are not about candy or roses, they are about the people in our lives who mean so much to us. I am so very blessed with wonderful people! I am reminded of the beautiful verse in first Corinthians...and also reminded that this is true every single day of the year!!!
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.
-- 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
No comments:
Post a Comment