Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Do



I love it! Sarah has a brand new, as of yesterday, hair do:) I think it has been a LOT of years since her hair has been short.

She is so funny. I wish I could share all the pre-school funnies she comes home telling. But, I somehow doubt thier parents would want me sharing it all. lol:)

Sarah continues to take my elementary school kids to eat at McDonalds every Thursday morning. She sends silly pictures. This morning she sent this picture and the message below:


I promote childhood obesity!! Milkshakes and cinamelts every thurs morning! Haha they said hi!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy too, Friend! Love all the new pictures and especially Sarah's new 'do'...though it makes her look a little too grown-up! :) Jacob is such a cutie...you know, I still have those three daughters! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that leads to those smiles has to be good. They are blessed to have such an involved big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah looks older with short hair!

    ReplyDelete