Thursday, February 10, 2011

Loving the moments...



I have enjoyed the last couple of days SO VERY MUCH! My sweet Chelsea and her neato husband Bo have been here with us:) Always a joy having them here! This morning I made them stop before they left and we took pictures. I have shopped with Chelsea, sat at ballgames with them, played Spades, eaten meals, watched movies, talked and talked and not taken one single picture. I've been too busy having fun. These are some of my favorite people....






There isn't much sweeter(to me).....ever....than having my children home, being silly and having fun just being.


We have had snow again. The kids have been home for several days this week and will be home again tomorrow. This afternoon Paden and Sarah hung around. Paden and Sarah tried to beat Scott and I at Spades:) I caught this picture as Paden was showing Seth his "new cool Madden game"....

1 comment:

  1. i love pictures of you, sarah and chelsea because they both look so much like you in their own different ways :)

    ReplyDelete