Sunday, February 20, 2011

A year ago today.....

Time flies, people say that all the time. People are forever saying things that are not true, but that saying? Absolutely true.

A year ago today we were at the church watching these two people get married.......


A long time friendship......





And a wonderful relationship.....




A beautiful first year....




I am ever so thankful and happy to wish Chelsea and Bo a Happy First Anniversary!!!




I have to add this silly as an ending, it was a post Sarah put on Bo's facebook wall:

Dear Bo,
I want my sister back.
You can come too.
Love you, Sarah


Chelsea was/is our first child to marry. The first to move to a far away place (lol..called Georgia). We have all had to adjust, all had to get used to our loss. Thankfully that loss of her being here is way tipped on the scales because we got Bo a year ago today. I would love them here...together! But more important that anything is that they are happy....and that they are:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Bo and Chelsea, such a beautiful couple with great things ahead

    ReplyDelete