My kids love raw veggies. It seems they call them all by their "right" name except broccoli that still goes lovingly as "trees". With our lunch today I did not cook a vegetable, instead we had two gallons of raw veggies. My kids kept eating and eating (they love them). Seth sat down across from me and beside Scott with the plate above, it was his second plate! I laughed as Scott reached over to pick up at "tree" and Seth gasped. Scott said, "Seth, you don't think you can let me have one little tree when you have a whole forest?". Seth laughed and let dad have one. Just one:)
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Trees and other green stuff...
My kids love raw veggies. It seems they call them all by their "right" name except broccoli that still goes lovingly as "trees". With our lunch today I did not cook a vegetable, instead we had two gallons of raw veggies. My kids kept eating and eating (they love them). Seth sat down across from me and beside Scott with the plate above, it was his second plate! I laughed as Scott reached over to pick up at "tree" and Seth gasped. Scott said, "Seth, you don't think you can let me have one little tree when you have a whole forest?". Seth laughed and let dad have one. Just one:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment