
This weekend the long awaited and long planned Evangelism University arrived and has now, for 2011, departed. For our family it brings Chelsea and Bo home (along with about 7 of their youth group kids). It also brought the Milan Church of Christ youth group and a couple of extra fun friends. I love this time of visiting, of fellowship. I love having my children all home. I love working in the kitchen with Chelsea and Sarah...what joy!! I cannot express my appreciation to God for the gift of these two girls. What incredible examples for my little girls, for all who know them. I am always always blessed to have them close and be able to bask in the fun:) On Saturday I cooked for the evening meal, feeding my crew (plus a few extras), the Milan group, the Peachtree group and the Madison group...about 90 wonderful souls entered our home and visited with us. I LOVE IT!

Along with my Chelsea came my Bo (I can call him mine as he married Chelsea and her family). He is an incredible big brother!! I took these of Mercedez and Carlton with Bo:


These are of the Peachtree City kiddos and one with some of my kiddos too.


I have neglected my blogging as Caleb reminded me today. My camera is broken (well, the lens) and I am terrible about liking picture stories! But, I broke out my phone to take some pictures to share with KK. He laughed today on the phone and shared that he never ever thought he would be addicted to reading my blog. In his defense, he is far from home and I suppose very very bored!
No comments:
Post a Comment