I have spent the day fellowshipping with some of the most incredible people!! The most wonderful part was working side by side today with Chelsea and Sarah;). I wish everyday was a today!!!
The comment that surprised me(truly did)?
sounds like smothering in a bunch of people with over-inflated opinions of themselves
At first I really thought this man must have not understood the status, so I went back and read it. Then I deleted his comment and deleted him as a friend. Simple. I learned a very long time ago that if people do not understand why I do what I do? I really can't explain it to them. When adults say things like that? THEY have things going on that I cannot change.
I am thankful that with GOD all things ARE possible. This man is "supposed to be" a Christian. I would imagine his beef is more with my church family and beliefs. I find that a terrible shame. I TRULY do not bad-mouth people of Christian faith. I am happy when they are about God's work...I am pleased to see ANYONE doing something good!
Sunday morning I worshipped with 1800 people, the majority of them teenagers..... I cant think of a better antidote for a bad attitude than that! It's a shame that guy with the bad attitude wasn't there!
No comments:
Post a Comment