Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tasha's new room



Well, it's not entirely new...we have been "in" since the first of January. I took the pictures with my phone. Of course that means the quality is not so great, but I was thinking about it and decided I better just do it. Last night I spent an hour talking to Caleb and he asked what changes had happened at the house. I started to say none, but remembered this room.

A great move for Tasha! She is now on the big girls end (with Sarah, Mercedez and Rosie). Tasha was the last person to move making everyone in the house have their own room! It really is cute. I found her red sleigh bed at an antique store in town for $30. Her dresser came from another thrift store for $60. A cheap do-over:)



For Caleb.....you might notice the picture frame on the corner of the dresser? Some soldier Tasha loves a whole lot! :) Hey, I'm not kidding much...Justin Beiber got the inside of the closet door!

2 comments:

  1. curious what the poster over her bed says, it looks very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was one Chelsea's friend painted for her when they were in college. It was hanging in the laundry room and we stole it because it matched. Not my favorite quote but after talking with Tasha about it we decided it would be great for now:) It's a Meredith Grey quote and it says:

    “At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.”

    ReplyDelete