
Our week at Gulf Shores was, as always, incredible! We began our trip to the beach via the North Pole....um...I really mean North Alabama! That's Scott in front of me in the van pulling the trailer. We left home to NO snow but traveled through a Winter Wonderland on the way!! Started the day with snow and ended it with sand...very nice!
This was my home away from home. I shared this house with all my girls and Bo:)
Scott had the next house with boys and my 4 big boys had a cabin.
This was the view from my porch every evening....
These snapshots are some of my favorites....it's hard to blog 300 pictures:) I guess I can use them the in the next few months.... SO many of these have storied behind them, so many I wish I were actually listening to (as it looks like there was some real fun going on!). I must say they are not my "best" pictures....just my favorites!
I so very much love this tradition. I love having a quiet time out with those I miss seeing through the year! I love that my children hold this tradition in their hearts and priorities too. I am ever so thankful for Scott's parents and the gift of time and family they have been giving to us all these years!!!
This is our whole extended family who vacationed with us, minus some very much loved family who could not be with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment