Thursday, January 6, 2011

A smiling face:)



I sure love my daily messages with Caleb. I am ever ever grateful that my neat son takes time to chat with his momma! Today he sent me some pictures:) He's pretty wonderful like that! He is all the way in Afghanistan but every morning(nearly) I wake to a message "Good morning Momma". I am so very thankful for the life of this son.

I am truly blessed with great kids. I am. I sometimes in the midst of yapping I have to stop and acknowledge that. They are kids. My grown kids? Goodness I love those who have grown up to be the lovely Christians!

In my bountiful way, I find that I most of my life is someone else's "squared". I find the joy, sorrow, giggle, fussing, excitement and frustration is decidedly more than the average family. I smiled as I had to cut up all the old medical cards. Do you know how long that took?

I think it took a lot longer than a family with just a couple cards:)

Glad we have those new cards! Sarah has had the flu this week. SO YUCKY. The only child in our family to NOT have her flu shot....perhaps a lesson learned? I am just praying her strand is the same strand the rest of received in our shots! In spite of her sickness, it has been nice to see her face (in between long naps) during the day:)

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how much seeing Caleb's face makes his momma smile.

    ReplyDelete