My little kids (haha..someday I will have to stop calling them that because they are very little)love to see these two special people coming our way! Hannah makes the most wonderful cookies!! We all eat way too many and enjoy them a bit too much! Hannah and Stuart arrived Saturday evening with all the ingredients to make cookies and movies for the kids to watch on the big screen. Lots and lots of fun!
After the kids were in bed Hannah played for me (I can tell you in words how beautifully she sings and plays!!). She and Stuart singing songs and gracously repeacting htem for me when I asked for a repeat for Scott and then John. John sat with us and sang too! So much fun!!!
They went to church with us this morning and played this afternoon:) They stayed until after church, a big visit and lots of fun. Always leaves us anxious for the next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment