
Scott and I enjoyed her so very much. She was such a great baby we wanted more:) And more we did have. But as our first of about all things...first loose tooth, first to school, first to college and now first to marry.

This is the sweet smiling face I should be looking at...

As we were going through a ridiculous amount of pictures to scan for Bo's video, I laughed at Sarah. Sarah asked, "Why are there no pictures of me holding babies? Every other one is of Chelsea holding someone!" I laughed and told her she didn't like holding babies. But she is right, Chelsea was always so maternal, always rocking or holding a baby. This baby is Jacob who looked at his and replied, "I didn't think there was that much age difference between us?" At 6"1' he towers over both his sisters and it is hard to believe that sweet little baby is so very big!

I do have a blue million of these "sister" pictures. They make me very very happy and very sad (in the I sure do miss so many of these sweet ages!)

It is hard to imagine Chelsea will not be here to play the "calm" to Sarah's "outrageous". It seems to be the picture of their lives....

I am still on the "I plan to enjoy every moment" line of thought:) And so far I have been able to do just that. So quickly the time slips through our fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment