Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Days and Days inside:)

I suppose I should have said Days and Days at home (I always enjoy the "home" days). I took this sweet picture of Michael Sunday after church. Michael is a really neat guy. He has stepped up and is taking great "big brother" responsibility. He gets himself dressed...I know he should be able to do that...but not all my boys can match their clothing as well as mom would like. Michael hangs his clothes up (imagine that!) and his room is always clean (a very endearing quality). This picture was taken while he was playing Rock band. I personally think he looks a bit too "clean" to be a rocker:)
Paden is coming today. I laughed yesterday as Tasha stood at the door watching the snow fall, she turned and said, "Mom, can you call and see if Paden can come play?" haha:) Paden=Snowball fights at our house. Paden is a very fun big guy to have around.
Bronte looked so beautiful yesterday in the snow, and proving he is just like the rest of my yahoos he too eats snow:)


Bo has been here, and will be here this week, making Chelsea very happy:) I took this shot of them last night. Bo brought his jar of change and Chelsea got her jar and they were counting their money. I think they are planning to perhaps have enough to eat dinner one night of their honeymoon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment