Monday, February 22, 2010

Little toes


I loved this shot...actually the whole series of Chelsea and Emilie Ann. Emilie Ann was the youngest flower girl and while she is wide open in life, she was a bit intimidated by the number of people watching her. Chelsea got her off to herself and they took some sweet pictures. Chelsea so loved her little people...all of them! They are very special to her. I think it is one of her greatest strengths. As Chelsea and Bo work side by side in youth ministry it is truly a calling that BOTH of them excel in:) They love the Lord, life and kids.

I think in this picture, my favorite part is this:

Cute little red toes!!

And while we are talking toes....these are super cute too!


And these:

To have a February wedding the weather could not have been more beautiful!! Certainly warm enough for little toes to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment