I find myself thankful for this neat invention:
I am a procrastinator...it's true. I never think the start the car early and in my morning routine I have come to love this neat de-icer! I know its not anything "new" but it is new to me. I do know that this de-icer can make me really happy.
This new find is pretty cool.
Almost as much as I love this:
I tried and did pretty well giving up coke. But when my grandmother died I regressed. So I plan on "giving up" this love of mine again...but not until after the wedding. I can only take so much stress at once... haha:) Jacob brought this to me last night with the words, "I wasn't sure if you had one." A boy after my own heart. I find my kids serve me coke so often...Jacob,Chelsea and Sarah(and Paden thank you) are the best at remembering me while at Sonic:) It may be harder to give up than even I realize.
And this picture is just for me ....well for me and Bella:
Bella has the most beautiful hair. I cannot tell you how pretty. Pictures just do not do it justice. But most the time she has some crazy something going on. Last night she let Sarah braid it...it was so pretty. I took this picture for her...maybe she will decided it is a great way to wear it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment