I feel so privileged to be my mom's first guest blogger,however, I will not be her first married daughter! If my mom had even a minute to sit down I'm sure she would say that she is at this moment 24 hours away from her first child's wedding and from adding another addition to our family. I am very excited about my sisters wedding, she has found the perfect man for her. She will be the most beautiful bride inside and out. I think everyone has tried to think of the happy things about Chelsea marrying Bo like they are both Christians, they are in love, and they are perfect for each other. However, there are some downfalls to this like.. who will clean my room, whose clothes will I borrow, who will make sweet tea for me, and who will listen to me when I'm upset or when I'm extremely happy. Yes, these are selfish reasons but I believe every person in this house could name a number of things that Chelsea does for them. She is a giver and a servant and she always has been. I always wanted for Chelsea to find someone who gives as much a she does, which I thought was impossible, until Bo came along. I am thankful for the perfect example of a Godly relationship that Chelsea and Bo have been to my brothers and sisters and me. Tomorrow will be a very happy day for the Smotherman family!!
I think I will end by asking everyone who reads this to say a prayer for my soon to be married sister and Bo, that God will bless their union and that they will always love each other the way God intended too. Love, Sarah
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a wonderful sister (and daughter) you are!! I loved all the "sister" pictures of you and Chelsea together when you were little - so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Thank you Sarah! Great Blog!Of course made me cry....I love you very much!!
ReplyDeleteMade me cry too. Love you Sarah!
ReplyDelete