Saturday, February 13, 2010
Making a difference.
This morning I was reading the news and came across this video. I can so clearly remember the first make of this classic song. I was in college, almost 19 years old when those memorable notes came alive. This morning I watched again and was probably about as impressed as I was all those years ago.
No matter how I feel about the individuals (although many I DO really like), I LOVE the "coming together" and I really love the "making a difference". I think both of those platforms are springboards for more....more good, more help, more growth, "more" being what you choose for it to be...the opportunities endless. But reminding us that everyone lives on this planet and we all do have responsibilities to the world we live in and so especially to the people we share it with.
"Make a difference" is one of my favorite phrases....I just like seeing it in action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment