Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures from Caleb:)

Yesterday I was in the laundry room folding clothes when my sweet niece Bailey called. She talked a minute (all that nice stuff that makes her so sweet) and then she said, "I was on facebook and Caleb asked me to call you and tell you to go get on facebook so he could talk to you." I laughed. I love technology:) So I thanked sweet Bailey and stopped folding (with great angst...haha...not!) and sat to talk with my Caleb:)



Caleb sent me several pictures. Showing off his new suit:) His sisters think he looks like a cross between the Beatles and the Jonas brothers:) I think he looks a whole lot like my little boy who is now all grown up!!

I laughed as we messaged via facebook(one of the reasons I love facebook). I assumed the white shoes and belt are "in", he assured me they were very fashionable and in his words "cost a pretty penny". I love seeing him look normal..although he never normally looked like this either..lol:) But there isn't camo in the picture and if he would just smile he'd look perfect!

I almost didn't put this next part in words, just the mere thought makes me cry.... I very much wish Caleb could be with us this weekend. I know the weekend it not about Caleb...it's about Chelsea and Bo. But it just seems my family is not complete without him here. And now? He's all dressed up and too far away! I will take comfort in knowing I can share the moment with him though pictures and videos, but sure will miss his hugs and humor!

A very special treat for me! Pictures of my guy:)

1 comment: