Monday, December 7, 2009

Choices Choices Choices


Chelsea and Bo have spent the weekend making big choices, lots and lots of choices! Pictures, invitations, wedding party, cakes, colors, registering for dishes.. (you know the list goes on and on don't you?)....

They did manage to get some football games watched and a Sunday Matinee with little brothers and sisters and Sarah and Doug.

All in all I think the next couple of months are going to go much easier with these choices made:)

2 comments:

  1. Well, the big choice was who to marry! I have been lurking for a long time with no gmail account to use for commenting. Finally fixed that, so I hope to be a more active commenter (it's less creepy)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "BIG" choice was by far the most important:) Chelsea is a wonderful girl (even if she is mine) and I could not have picked a more wonderful man for her to marry.

    Glad you commented:)

    ReplyDelete