Saturday, December 12, 2009

How I came to be.....Mary Angelita


One of our sibs of 6 Mary Lita was the youngest girl. She and Ryan were in the same foster home (a great home unlike lots of our children whom we adopted). With a stay at home dad she was one of the few children who immediately had a stronger bond with Scott. Somewhat hard for me to work through. I had a beautiful Angel who was barely two and she was indifferent to me. It took months, that I did practice lots of patience during that time, but she finally came around and would ask me to do things for her. Who would have thought I would have been so excited to have a child want me to get them a drink?? Today she is easily one of my sweetest girls. Kind without fault....a daughter after her mothers heart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment