Stuart let me (or asked me) to open his gift early. He said I would be needing it. I did of course...if you know me you know I am likely to worst about wanting to know what my gifts are! What a WONDERFUL gift! A Kitchenaid blender!! (I've never had one of those before!) And what a considerate son...he thought we might need it for Jake...and the first thing I did when we got home was make him an orange sherbert slushy...VERY COOL!! Thank you Stuart:)
Monday, December 21, 2009
An early gift for mom!
Stuart let me (or asked me) to open his gift early. He said I would be needing it. I did of course...if you know me you know I am likely to worst about wanting to know what my gifts are! What a WONDERFUL gift! A Kitchenaid blender!! (I've never had one of those before!) And what a considerate son...he thought we might need it for Jake...and the first thing I did when we got home was make him an orange sherbert slushy...VERY COOL!! Thank you Stuart:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment