I have loved raising these girls. For the most part it has been extremely fast and surprisingly easy (I am obviously using selective memory...but it's allowed). I've had a hard time realizing that in three months my Chelsea will be a wife and living in Georgia. I am so happy for her...truly. I just never expected the "growing up" part to come so quickly. Sarah always tells me she is going to live with me forever....My sister Stacy always told my mom that:) In Sarah's case I will simply enjoy her for as long as I have her. I always listened to people talk derogatorily about their children moving back in. Well, I guess I'm crazy because I was ecstatic to have these girls move back home. And now I realize it is a short lived wonder that I am going to cherish.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Growing up...
I have loved raising these girls. For the most part it has been extremely fast and surprisingly easy (I am obviously using selective memory...but it's allowed). I've had a hard time realizing that in three months my Chelsea will be a wife and living in Georgia. I am so happy for her...truly. I just never expected the "growing up" part to come so quickly. Sarah always tells me she is going to live with me forever....My sister Stacy always told my mom that:) In Sarah's case I will simply enjoy her for as long as I have her. I always listened to people talk derogatorily about their children moving back in. Well, I guess I'm crazy because I was ecstatic to have these girls move back home. And now I realize it is a short lived wonder that I am going to cherish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment