We combined "Days" with the girls because we are going to celebrate Christmas a day early this year(although my little people do not know yet....shhhh). Caleb is snowed in up North at his battle buddies house and who know when he will be home...so he had not yet opened. Chelsea and Sarah opened together. I really could nearly cry to think my girls are all grown up. I DID intend they grow up, just never thought it would happen so quickly! While they are like night and day sometimes, some things are very much alike....like their love for Tennessee:)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Days of Christmas...double time....Chelsea & Sarah:)
We combined "Days" with the girls because we are going to celebrate Christmas a day early this year(although my little people do not know yet....shhhh). Caleb is snowed in up North at his battle buddies house and who know when he will be home...so he had not yet opened. Chelsea and Sarah opened together. I really could nearly cry to think my girls are all grown up. I DID intend they grow up, just never thought it would happen so quickly! While they are like night and day sometimes, some things are very much alike....like their love for Tennessee:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment