We left home about 3pm on Saturday to go to Opryland to see the lights. Scott and I along with the 11 littles and Stuart, Doug and Stella. We really thought we had it all planned out (you know that best made plans of mice and men thing??). We called ahead and stopped in Columbia at a super nice pizza place. Super nice because it was all ready and waiting on us. We were quick in and out. Then we made our way on to Opryland. We arrived at the exit ramp and then sat....and sat....and sat....and sat....If you could read "and sat" for the next hour and 35 minutes that would be how long we sat! It was 9pm before we walked through the doors of the hotel. As most things with kids...we were all crazy and all loved it:) Our best made plans will be very different next time! But it was a neat night. I have lots and lots of great pictures, but decided to blog the group ones only. I love making memories:)
Monday, December 21, 2009
Opryland Lights
We left home about 3pm on Saturday to go to Opryland to see the lights. Scott and I along with the 11 littles and Stuart, Doug and Stella. We really thought we had it all planned out (you know that best made plans of mice and men thing??). We called ahead and stopped in Columbia at a super nice pizza place. Super nice because it was all ready and waiting on us. We were quick in and out. Then we made our way on to Opryland. We arrived at the exit ramp and then sat....and sat....and sat....and sat....If you could read "and sat" for the next hour and 35 minutes that would be how long we sat! It was 9pm before we walked through the doors of the hotel. As most things with kids...we were all crazy and all loved it:) Our best made plans will be very different next time! But it was a neat night. I have lots and lots of great pictures, but decided to blog the group ones only. I love making memories:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment