This morning as I walked to wake up Michael and Rosie I passed through the boys living room to see both couches pushed together with a big sleeping bag covering them and Jake on on half of the "bed" covered and sleeping. I woke Jake and asked him "why are you sleeping in here?". He then explained that he and BRONTE (our NOT in the house dog) slept there. I looked at the empty spot and asked where exactly Bronte was? Jake said he put Bronte outside about an hour earlier. I thought a minute while Jake snoozed and asked, "Do you really think Bronte stayed on this couch all night?" Jake raised up with such innocence and said, "Yeah". I shook my head and walked on down the hall...until I came to the library and someones subway trash in a bazillion little pieces....and then the next room and the next...until it became very obvious that Bronte only "found" food items and that he had indeed been up in the night! After waking Rosie and Michael I walked back to the couches and explained to Jake that he had several "surprises" from Bronte he needed to get up. My thoughts were pretty simple....VERY good thing his sisters were not home! Even better that Chelsea's doors were closed...and Sarah? If you're reading from Montana? Your door was not shut:(
But, Jake made it ALL right and I seriously doubt Mr Bronte' comes in again for a sleep over:)
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment