Monday, December 21, 2009

Sarah, Stuart and Paden

When I take pictures my children always assume I will post them...a fair assumption. Stuart, Sarah and Paden all were here Sunday night hanging out and then went to the movie. As they left I did the "let me get a picture"(mostly to embarrass Sarah...Stuart loves it). Today I had specific orders to NOT blog the picture...apparently Sarah was not pleased with my masterful photography skills. So I texted and asked if I could just blog the trio picture? To which she responded, "awefuller" meaning for those who do not have photo phobic kids.....DON'T DO IT. So I didn't but I did blog about it:) Until Sarah says, "Moooommmm, take it off!!" For those who read this often you know it will likely come and you will not see this post...but for now? She did not say I could not "say" anything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment