Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Messing up the graph...


Last, week while all my children were at school, I was getting ready for Thanksgiving, standing in the kitchen when the phone rang. It was my neat friend Leslie calling from her classroom at White's Elementary School. They were gathering data for a graph on "how many children are in your family" and Leslie was using my family to mess up her perfectly neat graph:) She had apparently began naming my children and had missed 2 (amazing lady that remembered that many!). I love Leslie. The first words out of her mouth was "Tell Mrs Smotherman hello class" and over the phone lines was lots of sweet voices. A couple of the children had gone to pre-school with mine and a couple play ball with us. We talked for a while about how many girls and how many boys, names and such. I was glad to be able to add to thier graph. Although apparently their graph did not have enough room for our kiddos...lol.

After I hung up I just laughed. Where else does that happen? Maybe somewhere else, but it was the first time to me. What fun! It really made my day:)

ps...She was missing Carlton and Zack:)

No comments:

Post a Comment