Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To KY and back...


Yesterday morning Sam and I left very early for Kentucky. It was along drive and an even longer time filling out all his intake paperwork for this new placement. We have such great hope for this placement. It is hard to find long term (if needed) placement. We have been so very blessed! A fabulous Christian environment with in house counseling and experienced house parents. An opportunity to Sam to live in a less constrictive setting and hopefully build some good life skills. I was gone More than 13 hours and so very tired when I arrived home! I shall now be adding Ky to my lovely travel locations, although this thankfully will only be monthly.

There is so much I could say about Sam, so many many desires we have for his future, but as will all my kiddos....it all depends on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment