Lita is such a sweet girl:) So very easy to please and so happy with what she has...like I said, "so easy to please!". I can remember this sweet solemn faced little barely 2 year old we brought from Texas. She loved her Daddy and had very little to do with me (her foster dad was a stay-at-home dad and the mom worked). I wondered for a very very long time if I would ever have the relationship I had with my other girls. While she remains a sweet Daddy's girl, she is bay far one of her mommas sweetest blessings. It will be such a joy watching this daughter grown up:)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Happy 12th Birthday Mary Lita!!
Lita is such a sweet girl:) So very easy to please and so happy with what she has...like I said, "so easy to please!". I can remember this sweet solemn faced little barely 2 year old we brought from Texas. She loved her Daddy and had very little to do with me (her foster dad was a stay-at-home dad and the mom worked). I wondered for a very very long time if I would ever have the relationship I had with my other girls. While she remains a sweet Daddy's girl, she is bay far one of her mommas sweetest blessings. It will be such a joy watching this daughter grown up:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday, Lita! Such beautiful, curly hair. :)
ReplyDeleteDo you have stories posted anywhere about how each child joined your family? You are so encouraging and real in your daily happenings!
Lita has the most beautiful hair and you would know she wishes it was straight! Green grass runs in hair too:)
ReplyDeleteLong long ago I posted this regarding our children and thier incorporations. I think in my first blog, first month perhaps?
I probably need to do that though...so much time has passed and it would be really neat:)